Woman Hospitalized For Three Days After Dog Poops In Her Mouth

Brace yourself…because this is all levels of nasty. Amanda Gommo had to spend three days in a UK hospital because of a present her chihuahua…left in her mouth.

While enjoying a nap, the dog – which was suffering from stomach issues – was laying on her chest and let loose with something that some people think is funny…but its really hot and runny…and it went into her mouth.

Obviously, she woke up, and did some serious mouth rinsing and puking, but the fun didn’t end there.

Later, she started feeling the same kind of stomach discomfort that her dog had been experiencing. A few days later? The infection was cleared. For the docs, this was a first, but everyone made it through alright.

(Dog pictured not the guilty party)

Listen to Bloomdaddy weekdays 3pm to 7pm at wtam.com/listen

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content