TODAY'S LISTSTHURSDAY, MARCH 9TH, 2017
5 Common Shampoo Myths Debunked: http://fxn.ws/2mG0gb1 (Fox)
The 20 Jobs Where Women Earn The Most: http://read.bi/2neCn6P (Business Insider)
12 Signs You're 'The Rock' Of Your Friend Group: http://huff.to/2m2Wa91 (Huffington Post)
6 Things You Never Knew About Chocolate: http://ti.me/2m2ZK3h (Time)
11 Little Moments That Are Actually Romantic For Long Term Couples: http://bzfd.it/2lDWbnS (Buzzfeed)
10 Products Under $100 That Will Give Your Home A Serious Upgrade: https://yhoo.it/2neZy0V (Yahoo)
The 6 Best Restaurant Rewards Cards: http://bit.ly/2mYOE3m (Women's Health)
4 Apps For Couples You And Your Partner Need To Try Right Now: http://fxn.ws/2lE9S69 (Fox)
22 Tweets You’ll Want To Send To Your Boyfriend Immediately: http://bzfd.it/2mCcsJh (Buzzfeed)
The 5 Most Popular Plastic Surgeries For Men: http://fxn.ws/2m2tFbM (Fox)
TODAY'S POLLSTHURSDAY, MARCH 9TH, 2017
WHAT HIGH SCHOOL-LEVEL COURSE PEOPLE SAY WOULD BENEFIT THEM MOST (National Financial Education Council/ PR Newswire)A poll of 2,409 U.S. adults reveals how they answered the question, "What high school-level course would benefit your life the most?":
- 54% "Money Management (Personal Finance)"
- 18% "Mathematics (Algebra, Geometry)"
- 15% "Social Studies (History, Government)"
- 13% "Science (Biology, Chemistry)"
ASK YOUR LISTENERS
- If you could go back and do your senior year of high school over, would you?
- What advice would you give to 16-year-old you?
- What was is the most pointless class you've ever taken?
AMERICANS GETTING MORE OPEN TO FELXIBLE DIET (Green Chef/ PR Newswire)A poll of an undisclosed number of U.S. adults reveals the following:
- 57% say they plan to change their diet in 2017 to get healthy (not thin)
- 10% say they plan to slim down for an occasion
- 10% say they plan to slim down due to medical recommendation
- 20% say the Paleo diet appeals to them
- 30% of those changing their diet plan to do so by cutting food groups
SHOPPERS ON SHOPPING ONLINE (Jetlore/ PR Newswire)A poll of 750 shoppers ages 18 to 56 reveals the following:
- 62% of shoppers preferring to shop online at least half of the time
- Over 50% of shoppers enjoy the larger inventory of products available online
- Over 64% enjoying the convenience of buying anytime from anywhere
- 86% of shoppers report lack of personalization and identification as their number one online shopping deal breaker
- Over 40% of shoppers are only willing to scroll two pages before giving up and abandoning the site
- 69% will abandon an ecommerce experience if they're provided irrelevant product recommendations
HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU FIRST LIVED WITH A SIGNIFICANT OTHER? (TellWut)An online poll of over 1,300 people reveals how old they were when they moved in with a significant other:
- 33% I have never lived with a boyfriend/girlfriend
- 25% under 21
- 25% between the ages of 21 and 25
- 10% between the ages of 26 and 30
- 8% over 30